Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Featured Wahm Of The Week"

Name: Kristy Garland



) Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Kristy Garland from Central California. I am a married mother of 4. I own and operate two home based businesses, Passion Parties by Kristy http://passionpartiesbykristy.com/ and KG Business Solutions http://kgbusinesssolutions.com/

) How many children do you have? 4 (3 girls and 1 boy)

) Are you married, single, divorced, never married, in a relationship? I am married to my awesome husband Rodney. We have been together for 5 years this coming November.

) What kind of work do you do? Are you a stay at home mom? Do you own your own business? Share links if applicable. I am a work at home mom. I own and operate KG Business Solutions, which is a virtual assistant business. I contract with other small business owners, and assist them with everything from marketing to paperwork.

I also own and operate Passion Parties by Kristy. Passion Parties is the number 1 romance company in US and Canada. We do in-home, online and catalog parties for adults over 18 years of age.

) Do you enjoy the work you do? I love what I do! I can be home for my children and still make money to give them what they need and want. Have to love that!!

) Did you know that this would be what you'd do as an adult? Or was it just something that happened (fate, fun, destiny, coincidence, financial need, etc) Actually I started in school to become a lawyer, but after welcoming my first daughter into the world that all changed. I then knew I did not want to spend all my time in school and away from her. I wanted to be home with her! I am so happy that I can now do that.

) Where do you see yourself in five years? I see myself having an awesome team of Passion Parties Divas. I also see myself working with awesome new clients through my VA business.

)Are You With Any Work At Home Mom Social Networks? Or Groups That You Would Like To Share? "IE;"...Cafemom, Ryze, Momspace, Etc. I am with so many groups I can’t remember them all! I am all over the place. I really love using Twitter and can be found there @ Passion_Kristy Come tweet with me!!

) Do You Have Any Advice You Could Give For Another Mom About Starting To Work From Home? Take your time in looking for something that fits with you. Don’t jump into the first thing you find! Also remember it does not always take money to get started with something, but a lot of direct selling businesses (such as Passion Parties) requires you to purchase a kit.

If there's anything else you'd like to say, please feel free to say it here.

Thank-you, Kristy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment