Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Earthly Sensation's



Earthly Sensations is excited to announce that we are now selling Aromatherapy Products! Taking into consideration that I myself am currently studying to become a fully certified and registered Aromatherapist, I will not offer anything but 100% Pure Therapeutic Supplies. All of the Essential Oils sold here are personally used by myself for my pleasure, for my practice and for my studies. Whether Aromatherapy is a hobby, you use it therapeutically or you use it for schooling, you will not be disappointed with our products!
Earthly Sensations' mineral makeup is formulated using only the highest quality minerals, we don't use any fillers, our products won't clog your pores and it's weightless, leaving you with a natural feel and look, not a caked on look you can get from conventional makeup.

What's New
New Lower Prices on candles as well as new candles added! We now have gourmet bakery candles, new tarts and many more new candle products to come! Also, check out our new fragrances for our tealight and votive candles.
Keep checking back as we'll be adding new products on a continuous basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment