Friday, March 13, 2009

How To Use Video For Multiple Profit Streams

Hey Everyone!
It's been awhile I know, things are going crazy on this side. BUT, I wanted to take this minute to tell you that my friend, Perry Lawrence, aka @AskMrVideo, is doing another webinar tonight on how to use Video for Mulitple Profit Streams you can see the details here http://budurl.com/j4qy
If you have been following my "story" over the last couple months, you will see that video has been a pivotal moment in my business and goals. I just returned from the elite conference of internet marketing and it's amazing to see what's coming up in the future. If you are not incorporating VIDEO into YOUR business, you WILL be left behind. I feel very strong about this and even if you are an e-commerce store, you should be using video.
It's not expensive to do, in fact, I think it's the best converting FREE advertising you can use. I bought a $125.00 Flip camera from Wal-mart and keep it in my pocketbook. I shoot, upload direct (no wires..how awesome is that alone) and be done... it can give you links, exposure, free traffic and better conversions then just a generic picture. If you don't believe me, turn on the Home Shopping Center... get the point?
SO.. jump on the webinar tonight and see how you can profit from the use of video in your business today!
I have a bunch of stuff that I'll be posting to the blog soon so make sure you sign up for the RSS so you don't miss out or stop by soon :) I'll see you on the webinar tonight!
http://budurl.com/j4qy
To Your Success,
Kristen Arnold
http://www.moms-business-coach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment