Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Featured Wahm Of The Week

Dawn Christian




) Tell us a little about yourself. I am 34 years old, I am married to a wonderful man and we live in Oklahoma. I am a Christian, I serve in my church, am very involved with my kids and love life in general.


) How many children do you have?I have 3 children, Garrett is 10, Jarron is 7 and our princess Tyler is 4.


) Are you married, single, divorced, never married, in a relationship? Married to Cheyenne Christian for over 8 yrs.


) What kind of work do you do? Are you a stay at home mom? Do you own your own business? Share links if applicable. I found "Lipsense " at a trade show in 2001 and became a wearer and lover of the product by SeneGence. In 2005 after my joureny of having children ended I decided to start my business with SeneGence www.senegence.com/face2face SeneGence makes Waterproof , Anti-Aging Cosmetics as well as Amazing Skin care and body care products. I also do wardrobe consulting part time. I am the Oklahoma State Leader and Certified Trainer for SeneGence.


) Do you enjoy the work you do? I love what I do. There is nothing more rewarding than helping a woman feel beautiful. Staying home with my kids is rewarding as well..


) Did you know that this would be what you'd do as an adult? Or was it just something that happened (fate, fun, destiny, coincidence, financial need, etc)?I would have laughed had you told me years ago I'd be involved with Cosmetics. It was definitley Gods plan and has opened so many doors for us financially and personally.


) Where do you see yourself in five years? Financially secure, still shipping out lots of SensCosmetis , enjoying vacations and the continued success of being a Distributor for SeneGence. Training other women to do the same.. Giving BACK!


)Are You With Any Work At Home Mom Social Networks? Or Groups That You Would Like To Share? "IE;"...Cafemom, Ryze, Momspace, Etc. lots! www.wahm.com, cafe mom, momspace, homepartyplannetwork etc My personal myspace is myspace/lips2nv. Facebook (Dawn White Christian) I love networking!


) Do You Have Any Advice You Could Give For Another Mom About Starting To Work From Home? Set goals, never give up, commit and move forward!!


If there's anything else you'd like to say, please feel free to say it here. Working from home is the hardest, most rewarding thing you will ever do! Attach yourself to a team, learn from your mentors , don't look back at past mistakes, learn from them and move on. Save some of your money , give some back and build a nest egg . Attend EVERY training you can get your hands on no matter where it is ! Invest in your business! LOVE WHAT YOU DO

No comments:

Post a Comment